As the founder of the largest community of registered family offices globally, our CEO, Richard C. Wilson, brings unrivaled connections to family offices, direct investment deal flow, and valuable perspectives. With a track record of over a decade, including personal meetings with over 2,500 family offices, we offer a unique and deep understanding of the industry. This allows us to deliver exceptional value to our clients.
Over the years, we have successfully helped 200+ families establish their family offices, providing guidance and support every step of the way. Our focus on building strong relationships and staying ahead of industry trends empowers us to offer cutting-edge solutions that meet the specific needs of each family we work with.
Our extensive network and 250+ live conferences in the family office industry continually enrich our understanding, enabling us to offer valuable insights and avoid costly mistakes. Whether you are starting from scratch or looking to improve existing family office operations, we can assist with operational management, direct investment deal flow programs, family office dashboard development, estate planning, and tax optimization.
Our specialized expertise in family office creation, formalization, and management solutions is tailored to serve ultra-wealthy families. Our approach begins with attentive listening, allowing us to design a family office that reduces chaos, aligns with your values, and empowers you to live with peace of mind.
•Family Charter & Compass Creation (Governance, Ethics, Investment Policy, Priorities, etc.)
• Deal Flow Management, Screening & Structuring
• Formalization of the Family Office
• Acquisition Target or Portfolio Asset Visits in Person
• Direct Investment Strategy & Execution (J-Curve Jumps, Niche Conglomerates, Co-Investing)
• Consolidated Reporting Implementation & Management
• Family Office Executive Search & Recruiting Services
• Family Office Process Documentation & Systematization
• Operations, Team Management & Hiring/Firing
• Best of Breed Service Provider Selection (General Counsel, Legal Formation, Accounting, Trust & Estate Work, etc.)
• Ongoing CEO or CIO responsibilities adjusted to each family office depending on needs
If you’re interested in exploring how we can work together to build your family office, we invite you to schedule a call with us or complete the form below.